SAN DIEGUITO RIVER PARK 30th ANNIVERSARY
55th ANNUAL NEWPORT BEACH ART EXHIBITION
NEWS: Wild Planet Photo Magazine * May 2019 Issue
UPCOMING BIRD FESTIVALS & CONFERENCES * COME MEET US
SOUTHEAST ARIZONA BIRDING FESTIVAL
August 7 - 11, 2019
I will be a speaker & vendor, please stop by!
More info on the Bird Festival please CLICK HERE.
THE BIRDS OF LAKE HODGES
The new, re-designed brochure is here, so pick up your copy at any of these locations:
- Del Dios Community Park - information kiosk
- Sunset Staging Area - information kiosk (end of Sunset Dr - 3661 Sunset Dr, Escondido, CA 92025)
- Bernardo Bay Park / Piedras Pintatadas Trail Head - Rancho Bernardo
- Lake Hodges Bait Shop (open on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)
- San Dieguito River Park HQ - 18372 Sycamore Creek Rd, Escondido, CA 92025
If you need a copy mailed, please let us know by emailing your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Female Nature Photography - I am thrilled to be a part of this great project that brings together amazing female nature photographers from all around the World to share our work, to learn and to support each other.
North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) - promotes responsible nature photography as an artistic medium for the celebration, and protection of our natural world.
Tim Wilcock - a great friend with a passion for landscape photography.
Visiting Scotland? Why not try GRÀSMHOR Bed and Breakfast on the Isle of Skye. Spacious, comfortable accommodation situated just 2 miles from the capital Portree and an ideal base from which to explore the island.